AAT Professional Diploma Optional
Personal Tax (PLTX)
How to get access to this course
- Subscribe to the AAT library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete AAT syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget with the choice of Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions
The Personal Tax course introduces you to the key aspects of taxation that affect UK Taxpayers and shows you how to calculate your tax liability, as well as discussing the ethical issues involved in making a fair and equitable tax system. Upon completion students will be able to:
- Analyse the principles, rules and ethical issues that underpin a tax system
- Calculate the total income of a UK taxpayer, including from employment, investments and property
- Calculate the income tax and National Insurance contributions payable and potential deductions and reliefs available
- Discuss the key principles of capital gains tax and inheritance tax
The course is structured with a combination of interactive lectures & quizzes, exam revision questions and mock exams.
Personal Tax is one of the optional units in this level. To pass this Level you must complete all essential units and two optional units.
The Learnsignal guide to passing Personal Tax:
- Study with an AAT Approved Training Provider
- Study the whole syllabus
- Follow a guided study plan
- Practice exam style questions
- Attempt at least one mock exam in full under exam conditions
What’s included in the AAT Subscription 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
What you get
- Guided AAT study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
- AAT Exam level questions
- Practice under exam conditions
- Extensive Exam Preparation Resources
- Access to full syllabus across all AAT courses
All your questions answered.