AAT Level 4 Optional
Cash and Financial Management (CSFT)
How to get access to this course
- Subscribe to the AAT library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete AAT syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget with the choice of Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions
AAT Level 4 is made up of 8 units, and you must complete all 3 essential units, and 2 of the 5 optional units. Cash and Financial Management is an optional unit.
This unit focuses on the important of managing cash within organisations and covers the knowledge and skills to make informed decision on financing and investment in accordance with organisational policies and external regulations.
Students will identify current and future cash transactions from a range of sources, learn how to eliminate non-cash items and use various techniques to prepare cash budgets.
• Prepare forecasts for cash receipts and payments.
• Prepare cash budgets and monitor cash flows.
• Understand the importance of managing finance and liquidity.
• Understand the way of raising finance and investing funds.
• Understand regulations and organisational policies that influence decisions in managing cash and finance.
The course is structured with a combination of interactive lectures & quizzes, exam revision questions and mock exams.
The Learnsignal guide to passing Cash and Financial Management:
- Study with an AAT Approved Training Provider
- Study the whole syllabus
- Follow a guided study plan
- Practice exam style questions
- Attempt at least one mock exam in full under exam conditions
What’s included in the AAT Subscription 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
What you get
- Guided AAT study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
- AAT Exam level questions
- Practice under exam conditions
- Extensive Exam Preparation Resources
- Access to full syllabus across all AAT courses
All your questions answered.