AAT Level 4 Optional
Personal Tax (PNTA)
How to get access to this course
- Subscribe to the AAT library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete AAT syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget with the choice of Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions
AAT Level 4 is made up of 8 units, and you must complete all 3 essential units, and 2 of the 5 optional units. Personal Tax is an optional unit.
This unit provides students with the fundamental knowledge of the three most common taxes that affect taxpayers in the UK: Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax.
With this knowledge students will be equipped to not only prepare the computational aspects of taxes, where appropriate, but also appreciate how taxpayers can legally minimise their overall taxation liability.
• Understand principles and rules that underpin taxation systems.
• Calculate UK taxpayers’ total income.
• Calculate Income Tax and National Insurance contributions (NICs) payable by UK taxpayers.
• Calculate Capital Gains Tax payable by UK taxpayers.
• Understand the principles of Inheritance Tax.
The course is structured with a combination of interactive lectures & quizzes, exam revision questions and mock exams.
The Learnsignal guide to passing Personal Tax:
- Study with an AAT Approved Training Provider
- Study the whole syllabus
- Follow a guided study plan
- Practice exam style questions
- Attempt at least one mock exam in full under exam conditions
What’s included in the AAT Subscription 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
What you get
- Guided AAT study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
- AAT Exam level questions
- Practice under exam conditions
- Extensive Exam Preparation Resources
- Access to full syllabus across all AAT courses
All your questions answered.