AAT Level 4 Optional
Business Tax (BNTA)
How to get access to this course
- Subscribe to the AAT library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete AAT syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget with the choice of Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions
AAT Level 4 is made up of 8 units, and you must complete all 3 essential units, and 2 of the 5 optional units. Business Tax is an optional unit.
This unit introduces students to UK taxation relevant to businesses. Students will understand how to compute business taxes for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
Students will also be able to identify tax planning opportunities while understanding the importance of maintaining ethical standards.
• Prepare tax computations for sole traders and partnerships.
• Prepare tax computations for limited companies.
• Prepare tax computations for the sale of capital assets by limited companies.
• Understand administrative requirements of the UK’s tax regime.
• Understand the tax implications of business disposals.
• Understand tax relief, tax planning opportunities and agent’s responsibilities in reporting taxation to HM Revenue & Customs.
The course is structured with a combination of interactive lectures & quizzes, exam revision questions and mock exams.
The Learnsignal guide to passing Business Tax:
- Study with an AAT Approved Training Provider
- Study the whole syllabus
- Follow a guided study plan
- Practice exam style questions
- Attempt at least one mock exam in full under exam conditions
What’s included in the AAT Subscription 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
What you get
- Guided AAT study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
- AAT Exam level questions
- Practice under exam conditions
- Extensive Exam Preparation Resources
- Access to full syllabus across all AAT courses
All your questions answered.