AAT Level 2 Essential
The Business Environment (BENV)
How to get access to this course
- Subscribe to the AAT library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete AAT syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget with the choice of Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions
This unit provides knowledge and understanding of key business concepts and their practical application in the external and internal environment in which students will work.
Students will gain an understanding of the legal system and principles of contract law and an appreciation of the legal implications of setting up a business and the consequences this may have.
This unit will also give an understanding of how organisations are structured and where the finance function fits.
• Understand the principles of contract law.
• Understand the external business environment.
• Understand the key principles of corporate social responsibility (CSR), ethics and sustainability.
• Understand the impact of setting up different types of business entity.
• Understand the finance function within an organisation.
• Produce work in appropriate formats and communicate effectively.
• Understand the importance of information to business operations.
The course is structured with a combination of interactive lectures & quizzes, exam revision questions and mock exams.
The Learnsignal guide to passing The Business Environment:
- Study with an AAT Approved Training Provider
- Study the whole syllabus
- Follow a guided study plan
- Practice exam style questions
- Attempt at least one mock exam in full under exam conditions
What’s included in the AAT Subscription 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
What you get
- Guided AAT study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
- AAT Exam level questions
- Practice under exam conditions
- Extensive Exam Preparation Resources
- Access to full syllabus across all AAT courses
All your questions answered.