AAT Level 4 Essential
Applied Management Accounting (AMAC)
How to get access to this course
- Subscribe to the AAT library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete AAT syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget with the choice of Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions
AAT Level 4 is made up of 8 units, and you must complete all 3 essential units, and 2 of the 5 optional units. Applied Management Accounting is an essential unit, so you must complete this unit to complete Level 4.
This unit allows students to understand how the budgetary process is undertaken. Students will be able to construct budgets and then identify and report on both areas of success and on areas that should be of concern to key stakeholders.
Students will also gain the skills required to critically evaluate organisational performance.
• Understand and implement the organisational planning process.
• Use internal processes to enhance operational control.
• Use techniques to aid short-term and long-term decision making.
• Analyse and report on business performance.
The course is structured with a combination of interactive lectures & quizzes, exam revision questions and mock exams.
The Learnsignal guide to passing Applied Management Accounting:
- Study with an AAT Approved Training Provider
- Study the whole syllabus
- Follow a guided study plan
- Practice exam style questions
- Attempt at least one mock exam in full under exam conditions
What’s included in the AAT Subscription 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
What you get
- Guided AAT study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
- AAT Exam level questions
- Practice under exam conditions
- Extensive Exam Preparation Resources
- Access to full syllabus across all AAT courses
All your questions answered.