AAT Level 4 Optional
Audit and Assurance (AUDT)
How to get access to this course
- Subscribe to the AAT library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete AAT syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget with the choice of Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions
AAT Level 4 is made up of 8 units, and you must complete all 3 essential units, and 2 of the 5 optional units. Audit and Assurance is an optional unit.
This unit aims to give a wider understanding of the principles and concepts, including legal and professional rules of audit and assurance services. The unit will provide students with an awareness of the audit process from planning and risk assessment to the final completion and production of the audit report.
Students will also get a practical perspective on audit and assurance, with an emphasis on the application of audit and assurance techniques to current systems.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the audit and assurance framework.
• Demonstrate the importance of professional ethics.
• Evaluate the planning process for audit and assurance.
• Review and report findings.
The course is structured with a combination of interactive lectures & quizzes, exam revision questions and mock exams.
The Learnsignal guide to passing Audit and Assurance:
- Study with an AAT Approved Training Provider
- Study the whole syllabus
- Follow a guided study plan
- Practice exam style questions
- Attempt at least one mock exam in full under exam conditions
What’s included in the AAT Subscription 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
What you get
- Guided AAT study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
- AAT Exam level questions
- Practice under exam conditions
- Extensive Exam Preparation Resources
- Access to full syllabus across all AAT courses
All your questions answered.