AAT Level 4 Optional
Credit and Debt Management (CRDM)
How to get access to this course
- Subscribe to the AAT library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete AAT syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget with the choice of Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions
AAT Level 4 is made up of 8 units, and you must complete all 3 essential units, and 2 of the 5 optional units. Credit and Debt Management is an optional unit.
This unit provides an understanding and application of the principles of effective credit control systems, including appropriate debt management systems.
Students will be introduced to techniques that can be used to assess credit risks in line with policies, relevant legislation and ethical principles.
• Understand relevant legislation and contract law that impacts the credit control environment.
• Understand how information is used to assess credit risk and grant credit in compliance with organisational policies and procedures.
• Understand the organisation’s credit control processes for managing and collecting debts.
• Understand different techniques available to collect debts.
The course is structured with a combination of interactive lectures & quizzes, exam revision questions and mock exams.
The Learnsignal guide to passing Credit and Debt Management:
- Study with an AAT Approved Training Provider
- Study the whole syllabus
- Follow a guided study plan
- Practice exam style questions
- Attempt at least one mock exam in full under exam conditions
What’s included in the AAT Subscription 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
What you get
- Guided AAT study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
- AAT Exam level questions
- Practice under exam conditions
- Extensive Exam Preparation Resources
- Access to full syllabus across all AAT courses
All your questions answered.