Professional Diploma In Accounting
How to get access to this course
- Subscribe to the AAT library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete AAT syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget with the choice of Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions
About the AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (Level 4)
Study this qualification to learn higher accounting tasks, and qualify for a range of senior finance roles as well as AAT full member status.
The Professional Diploma in Accounting covers drafting financial statements, managing budgets and evaluating financial performance, as well as optional specialist units including business tax, personal tax, external auditing, credit management, and cash and treasury management.
It covers higher accounting tasks and can lead to a range of more senior finance roles.
The qualification usually takes around 18 months to complete, but this will depend on study method and course timetable. It may be possible to complete it in nine months.
To complete the AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting, you must complete all of the essential subjects and two optional subjects.
AAT Courses inside this Level 📒
Boost your skills and career with an in-demand professional qualification. Choose the right course for you to kickstart a path to learning and career success!
Designed to help you pass, our AAT courses cover 100% of each subject that you need to study, along with ample practice questions and notes for revision.
Our subscriptions fit your needs 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
What you get
- Guided AAT study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
- AAT Exam level questions
- Practice under exam conditions
- Extensive Exam Preparation Resources
- Access to full syllabus across all AAT courses