AAT Professional Diploma Essential
Financial Statements of Limited Companies (FSLC)
Registration with the AAT for the AQ16 Syllabus is now closed, so you should only purchase these courses if you are already registered with the AAT.
Anyone looking to register with the AAT from 1st September 2022 onwards must register on the Q2022 Syllabus.
How to get access to this course
- Subscribe to the AAT library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete AAT syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget with the choice of Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions
The Financial Statements of Limited Companies course provides you the skills and knowledge to draft, analyse and interpret the financial statements of limited companies. Upon completion students will be able to:
- Understand the key features of a published set of financial statements for limited companies
- Apply the relevant financial reporting frameworks and ethical principles
- Draft statutory financial statements for a limited company and consolidated financial statements for a group of companies
- Analyse and interpret financial statements effectively using tools such as ratio analysis
The course is structured with a combination of interactive lectures & quizzes, exam revision questions and mock exams.
The Learnsignal guide to passing Financial Statements of Limited Companies:
- Study with an AAT Approved Training Provider
- Study the whole syllabus
- Follow a guided study plan
- Practice exam style questions
- Attempt at least one mock exam in full under exam conditions
What’s included in the AAT Subscription 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
What you get
- Guided AAT study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
- AAT Exam level questions
- Practice under exam conditions
- Extensive Exam Preparation Resources
- Access to full syllabus across all AAT courses
All your questions answered.