AAT Professional Diploma Optional
Business Tax (BSTX)
Registration with the AAT for the AQ16 Syllabus is now closed, so you should only purchase these courses if you are already registered with the AAT.
Anyone looking to register with the AAT from 1st September 2022 onwards must register on the Q2022 Syllabus.
How to get access to this course
- Subscribe to the AAT library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete AAT syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget with the choice of Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions
The Business Tax course introduces learners to the UK tax matters relevant to businesses, such as computing business taxation, preparing tax returns and the impact of tax on the running of various business types. Upon completion students will be able to:
- Prepare tax computations and complete tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Provide advice on the UK tax regime and its impact on the various business types
- Prepare tax computations for the sale of capital assets
- Advise businesses on tax reliefs and the reporting obligations to HM Revenue & Customs
The course is structured with a combination of interactive lectures & quizzes, exam revision questions and mock exams.
Business Tax is one of the optional units in this level. To pass this Level you must complete all essential units and two optional units.
The Learnsignal guide to passing Business Tax:
- Study with an AAT Approved Training Provider
- Study the whole syllabus
- Follow a guided study plan
- Practice exam style questions
- Attempt at least one mock exam in full under exam conditions
What’s included in the AAT Subscription 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
What you get
- Guided AAT study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
- AAT Exam level questions
- Practice under exam conditions
- Extensive Exam Preparation Resources
- Access to full syllabus across all AAT courses
All your questions answered.