Foundation Certificate In Accounting
Registration with the AAT for the AQ16 Syllabus is now closed, so you should only purchase these courses if you are already registered with the AAT.
Anyone looking to register with the AAT from 1st September 2022 onwards must register on the Q2022 Syllabus.
How to get access to this course
- Subscribe to the AAT library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete AAT syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget with the choice of Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions
About the AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2)
Study this accounting qualification for a foundation in finance, covering areas like double entry bookkeeping, basic costing principles and accounting software.
Students will learn finance, accountancy, business and communications skills.
This qualification will usually take around one year to complete, but this will depend on study method and course timetable. It may be possible to complete it in as little as six months.
The Foundation level consists of four papers, that will give you a great foundation in accounting, and is an excellent introduction to the accounting industry.
AAT Courses inside this Level 📒
Boost your skills and career with an in-demand professional qualification. Choose the right course for you to kickstart a path to learning and career success!
Designed to help you pass, our AAT courses cover 100% of each subject that you need to study, along with ample practice questions and notes for revision.
See information about the AAT Advanced Diploma in AccountingSee Details
See information about the AAT Professional Diploma in AccountingSee Details
Our subscriptions fit your needs 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
What you get
- Guided AAT study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
- AAT Exam level questions
- Practice under exam conditions
- Extensive Exam Preparation Resources
- Access to full syllabus across all AAT courses