13 Unit Track
Risk: Trading Products and Currencies (13 units)
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 500+ hours of CPD content
This course covers the dimensions of FX markets, futures, forwards and options.
Traders can open a currency trading account through a forex brokerage or full-service financial brokerage. For the retail trader, it’s becoming popular and more common to utilise the services of licensed and regulated forex brokers.
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials and accounts for 13 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning.
A certificate will be issued once you have completed all 13 units.
This track is made up of the following sections:
- Understanding Futures and FX Markets (4 units)
- Understanding Financial Forwards and Futures (6 units)
- Understanding Options (3 units)
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside the Risk: Trading Products and Currencies Track.
Explore The Full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What You Get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses