18 Unit Track
Risk: Management, Data and Ethics (19 units)
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 500+ hours of CPD content
Governance, Risk, Data management and ERM are areas of focus that organisations consider when designing infrastructure, achieving objectives and acting with integrity. This course covers the key dimensions as well as financial disasters and ethics in the context of risk management.
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials and accounts for 18 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning.
A certificate will be issued once you have completed all 18 units.
This track is made up of the following sections:
- The Basics of Risk Management and Governance (6 units)
- Understanding Portfolio Theory (4 units)
- Importance of Data and ERM (3 units)
- Ethics and Learnings from Financial Disasters (6 units)
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside the Risk: Management, Data and Ethics Track.
Explore the full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What you get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses