10 Unit Track
Risk: Interest Rates and Hedging (10 units)
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 450+ hours of CPD content
When interest rates go up, the prices of fixed-rate bonds fall. Hedging can be used to mitigate the risk associated with the fluctuation in interest rates.
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials and accounts for 10 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning.
A certificate will be issued once you have completed all 10 units.
This track is made up of the following sections:
- The Importance of Interest Rates and Fixed Income (6 units)
- The Role of Hedging in Risk (4 units)
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside the Risk: Interest Rates and Hedging Track.
Explore the full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What you get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses