11 Unit Track
Corporate Finance: Budgeting & Application Track (11 units)
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 500+ hours of CPD content
Capital Budgeting (i.e. identifying and evaluating capital projects), managing leverage (i.e. company’s fixed costs), effective application of cost of capital (i.e. the required return necessary to make a capital budgeting project) are three important areas that the managers need to consider when managing capital finance.
Learnsignal’s 11 Unit Corporate Finance: Budgeting & Application Track offers you the opportunity to upskill in all these areas and providing invaluable training and advice on what, when and how to prioritise each of these key tasks. At the same time you will meet your CPD requirements.
A certificate will be issued once you have completed all 11 units.
This track is made up of the following sections:
- Capital Budgeting (3 units)
- Application of Cost of Capital (5 units)
- Measures of Leverage (3 units)
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside the Corporate Finance: Budgeting & Application Track.
Explore the full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What you get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses