ACCA Applied Skills Essential
Corporate and Business Law (LW-ENG)
How to get started
- Subscribe to the ACCA library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete ACCA syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget – choose Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions, or make a one-off payment for Lifetime access
The Corporate and Business Law course will develop your knowledge and skills in the understand of the general legal framework.
It also covers specific legal areas relating to business, and so ensure that you are able to recognise when there is a need to seek further specialist legal advice.
This course is designed to ensure that you pass, with expert content to cover the entire syllabus, unlimited CBE practice questions, resources to prepare for your exam, and 24/7 tutor support.
The exam is split into two sections:
The Learnsignal guide to passing Corporate and Business Law:
- Study with an Approved Learning Partner
- Study the whole syllabus
- Ensure you understand methods rather than just focus on how to do the calculations
- Practice exam style CBE questions, to time
- Develop your skills in answering constructed response questions
- Attempt at least two mock exams under exam conditions, with feedback
What is included in the ACCA Subscription
Payment plans to suit your budget, with access to everything you need to pass your exams!
What you get
- Guided ACCA study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- Access the full ACCA syllabus
- Student support webinars
- Exam Questions MasterClass
- Exam Revision Bootcamp
- Exam Revision Crash Camp
- ACCA Question & Solution Packs
- Useful Formulae
- Subject specific Technical articles
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support