ACCA Applied Skills Essential
Audit and Assurance (AA)
• Register now to get access to free resources and discounts
• Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
• Download the free AA interactive Study Plan to get you started
• Subscribe to the ACCA library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete ACCA syllabus
Join over 30,000+ students who have used Learnsignal to pass their exams.
Audit and Assurance (AA) provides you with an understanding of the knowledge and application skills required to carry out an audit engagement.
The AA paper is primarily concerned with the purpose, process and outcomes of auditing. This is a structured course with content to cover the entire syllabus, unlimited CBE practice questions, and 24/7 tutor support.
The AA exam is split into three sections:
The Learnsignal guide to passing Audit and Assurance:
- Study with an Approved Learning Partner
- Study the whole syllabus
- Ensure you understand methods rather than just focus on how to do the calculations
- Practice exam style CBE questions, to time
- Develop your skills in answering constructed response questions
- Attempt at least two full exams under exam conditions, with feedback
What is included in the ACCA Subscription
Payment plans to suit your budget, with access to everything you need to pass your exams!
What you get
- Guided ACCA study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- Access the full ACCA syllabus
- Student support webinars
- Exam Questions MasterClass
- Exam Revision Bootcamp
- Exam Revision Crash Camp
- ACCA Question & Solution Packs
- Useful Formulae
- Subject specific Technical articles
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support