ACCA Applied Skills Essential
Audit and Assurance (AA)
- Register now to get access to free resources and discounts
- Enjoy the first 7 days for free and start immediately
- Download the BT interactive Study Plan and start now.
- Subscribe to the ACCA library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete ACCA syllabus
Join over 30,000+ students who have used Learnsignal to pass their exams.
ACCA Audit and Assurance
The Audit and Assurance (AA) course, a key element of the ACCA applied skills courses, is tailored to equip students for their ACCA exams. It offers a clear insight into the knowledge and practical skills essential for an audit engagement.
Furthermore, this ACCA course actively addresses the purpose, process, and outcomes of auditing. For students aiming to excel in their ACCA papers, the structured content ensures they cover the entire syllabus. Additionally, the course provides continuous access to CBE practice questions and round-the-clock tutor support, making it a valuable resource for those pursuing their ACCA qualifications.
The AA exam is split into three sections:
Your Guide to Passing Audit and Assurance Exams:
- Study with an Approved Learning Partner
- Study the whole syllabus
- Ensure you understand methods rather than just focus on how to do the calculations.
- Practice exam-style CBE questions to time
- Develop your skills in answering constructed response questions
- Attempt at least two full exams under exam conditions, with feedback
What’s Included In Your ACCA Subscription
Payment plans to suit your budget, with access to everything you need to pass your exams!
What you get
- Guided ACCA study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- Access the full ACCA syllabus
- Student support webinars
- Exam Questions MasterClass
- Exam Revision Bootcamp
- Exam Revision Crash Camp
- ACCA Question & Solution Packs
- Useful Formulae
- Subject specific Technical articles
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support