ACCA Applied Knowledge Essential
Management Accounting (MA)
• Register now to get access to free resources and discounts
• Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
• Download the free MA interactive Study Plan to get you started
• Subscribe to the ACCA library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete ACCA syllabus
Join over 30,000+ students who have used Learnsignal to pass their exams.
The Management Accounting (MA) course focusses on accounting techniques to help businesses plan and monitor performance. It will introduce you to how organisations finance their operations, including how to maximise cash flow and use working capital.
Management Accounting also covers the principles of making capital investment decisions.
The exam is split into two sections:
The Learnsignal guide to passing Management Accounting (MA):
- Study with an Approved Learning Partner
- Study the whole syllabus
- Ensure you understand methods rather than just focus on how to do the calculations
- Practice exam style CBE questions, to time
- Develop your skills in answering constructed response questions
- Attempt at least two mock exams under exam conditions, with feedback
What is included in the ACCA Subscription
Payment plans to suit your budget, with access to everything you need to pass your exams!
What you get
- Guided ACCA study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- Access the full ACCA syllabus
- Student support webinars
- Exam Questions MasterClass
- Exam Revision Bootcamp
- Exam Revision Crash Camp
- ACCA Question & Solution Packs
- Useful Formulae
- Subject specific Technical articles
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support