ACCA Foundation in Accountancy Essential
Management Accounting (FMA)
How to get started
- Subscribe to the FIA (ACCA) library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete FIA syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget – choose Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions, or make a one-off payment for Lifetime access
The FMA course introduces you to the knowledge and understanding of management accounting techniques to support management in planning, controlling and monitoring performance in a variety of business contexts.
It will introduce you to how organisations finance their operations, including how to maximise cash flow and use working capital.
Management Accounting also covers the principles of making capital investment decisions.
The exam is split into two sections:
The Learnsignal guide to passing FMA:
- Study with an Approved Learning Partner
- Study the whole syllabus
- Ensure you understand methods rather than just focus on how to do the calculations
- Practice exam style CBE questions, to time
- Develop your skills in answering constructed response questions
- Attempt at least two mock exams under exam conditions, with feedback
What is included in the FIA Subscription
Payment plans to suit your budget, with access to everything you need to pass your exams!
What you get
- Guided study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- Access the full FIA syllabus
- Student support webinars
- Exam Questions MasterClass
- Exam Revision Bootcamp
- Exam Revision Crash Camp
- ACCA Question & Solution Packs
- Useful Formulae
- Subject specific Technical articles
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
All your questions answered.