2 Unit Course
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 450+ hours of CPD content
This course introduces time-series and linear processes. It also covers the three most pervasive sources of non-stationarity in financial and economic time series: time trends, seasonalities, and unit roots (more commonly known as random walks).
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials and accounts for 2 units of CPD.
A certificate will be issued once you have completed all 2 units.
This course is made up of the following sections:
- Stationary Time Series (video + quiz)
- Non-stationary Time Series (video + quiz)
- Additional reading materials
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore The Full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What You Get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses