4 Unit Course
Risk and Loss
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 450+ hours of CPD content
Risk and Loss course will explain concepts like External and Internal Ratings, Country Risk, and Measuring Credit Risk.
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials and accounts for 4 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning.
A certificate will be issued once you have completed all 4 units.
This course is made up of the following sections:
- Credit Rating Agencies (video)
- Credit Rating Methodology (video)
- External and Internal Credit Ratings (quiz)
- Country Risk (video + quiz)
- Credit Defaults (video)
- Expected and Unexpected Losses (video)
- Basel III Accord (video)
- Measuring Credit Risk (quiz)
- Additional reading materials
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore the full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What you get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses