3 Unit Course
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 450+ hours of CPD content
This course covers a valuation method called binomial trees and the famous Black-Scholes-Merton model
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials, and accounts for 3 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning.
A certificate will be issued once you have completed all 3 units.
This course is made up of the following sections:
- Binominal Trees (Video + Quiz)
- The Black-Scholes-Merton Mode (Video + Quiz)
- Course Completion Survey (Quiz)
- Additional reading materials
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore the full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What you get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses