2 Unit Course
Microsoft Excel: Using Slicers in Excel
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 450+ hours of CPD content
This course introduces the use of slicers and takes you through the basic concepts and techniques. It is divided into two sections.
The first section shows the application of slicers to tabular data, whereas the second section demonstrates the use of slicers on graphs and charts.
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials and accounts for 2 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning.
A certificate will be issued once you have completed all 2 units.
This Course is made up of the following sections:
- Using Slicers in Excel – Part 1(Video and Quiz)
- Using Slicers in Excel – Part 2 (Video and Quiz)
- Additional Reading Materials
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore the full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What you get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses