3 Unit Course
Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheet Functions
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 450+ hours of CPD content
This course covers the creation of formulas and how to use the built-in calculation capabilities
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials and accounts for 3 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning.
A certificate will be issued once you have completed all 3 units.
This Course is made up of the following sections:
- Common Spreadsheet Functions (Video)
- Logic Tests (Video)
- Lookups (Video)
- Spreadsheet Functions (Notes)
- Spreadsheet Functions (Multiple Quizzes)
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore the full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What you get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses