10 Unit Course
Creating a Dashboard in Excel
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 500+ hours of CPD content
This course takes you through the step by step process of creating a dashboard in Excel. It explains the purpose of dashboards, the necessary formulas and techniques used to make them and advanced formatting of charts to make them compatible.
The course also uses examples of real-life dashboards to help you make your first dashboard in Excel.
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials and accounts for 10 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning.
A certificate will be issued once you have completed all 10 units.
This Course is made up of the following sections:
- Introduction to Dashboards (Video and Quiz)
- Formulas and Techniques (Video and Quiz)
- Advanced Formatting of Charts (Video and Quiz)
- Dashboard Designing and Examples (Video and Quiz)
- Quizzes and a Course Completion Survey
- Additional Reading Materials
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore The Full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What You Get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses