3 Unit Course
Ethical Decision-Making in Accounting Leadership
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 500+ hours of CPD content
This course should give students a comprehensive understanding of how to approach ethical dilemmas in accounting and make decisions that uphold company values and legal standards.
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials and accounts for 3 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning. A certificate will be issued once you have completed all 3 units.
Each unit represents one hour of learning.
This course is made up of the following sections:
- Ethical Decision-Making in Accounting Leadership (Multiple Videos)
- Ethical Decision-Making in Accounting Leadership (Quiz)
- Additional reading materials on Ethical Decision-Making in Accounting Leadership
- Multiple Journal articles
- Course completion survey
- CPD Certificate issued once the course is completed
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore The Full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What You Get
- Access to 500+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses