2 Unit Course
Quiz – Derivates and the Role of Counterparties
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 450+ hours of CPD content
Attempt this Knowledge Quiz to test your understanding of Derivatives and the Role of Counterparties and ensure your skills and knowledge are up to date.
You will earn 2 units of CPD on successfully passing the quiz with an 80% score. The quiz is made up of 25 questions. One unit is equivalent to one hour of learning.
If you feel you need to brush up your knowledge before testing yourself or if you have not passed the quiz the first time, head over to Learnsignal’s 6 unit course on Derivatives and the Role of Counterparties and come back later to complete this quiz and claim your additional CPD.
This course is made up of the following sections:
- Quiz – Derivates and the Role of Counterparties
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore the full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What you get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses