4 Unit Course
Working Capital Management
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 450+ hours of CPD content
Working capital management is a business strategy designed to ensure that a company operates efficiently by monitoring and using its current assets and liabilities to the best effect. Working capital is an organization’s availability of cash and near-cash assets (such as receivables and inventory) and considers its ability to pay its immediate bills using those funds.
This course will help build a better understanding of this topic and you will learn:
– What is working capital and how is it calculated?
– Key liquidity ratios
– How to manage short-term investments
– How to manage components of working capital
– Short-term funding options
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials, and accounts for 4 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning.
This course is made up of the following sections:
- Liquidity and liquidity ratios (video)
- Liquidity and liquidity ratios (quiz)
- Managing liquidity and cash (video)
- Managing liquidity and cash (quiz)
- Managing components of working capital (video)
- Managing components of working capital (quiz)
- Short term funding (video)
- Short term funding (quiz)
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore the full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What you get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses