2 Unit Course
ESG Reporting and Disclosure: A Comprehensive Guide for Accountants
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 500+ hours of CPD content
This course introduces the methods for collecting and verifying ESG data, preparing ESG reports, and disclosing ESG information to stakeholders.
It will provide you with the necessary knowledge to integrate ESG reporting into your regular accounting duties.
This course is worth 2 units of continuing professional development (CPD). Each unit represents one hour of learning.
This course is made up of the following sections:
- Introduction to ESG Concepts
- A Deep Dive into the 3 pillars of ESG
- ESG Metrics and Standards
- Additional Blogs and Reading Materials on ESG
- Journal Articles and Useful Research Links
- Course Completion Survey
- Certificate on Completion
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore The Full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What You Get
- Access to 530+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses