4 Unit Course
Assessing Internal Controls
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 450+ hours of CPD content
The principles of internal control are the concepts that require management to set procedures in place to ensure company assets are safeguarded.
In other words, these are the principles management uses to establish ways to protect company assets.
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials, and accounts for 4 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning.
This course is made up of the following sections:
- Internal controls (video)
- Internal control deficiencies (video)
- Internal controls and deficiencies (quiz)
- Control cycles (video)
- Control cycles (quiz)
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore the full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What you get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses