3 Unit Course
Introduction to Machine Learning for Accountants
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 500+ hours of CPD content
This course provides an introduction to machine learning for accountants.
Learn different machine learning techniques, how they work, and applications for accounting tasks such as data analysis, forecasting and anomaly detection.
Gain hands-on experience building simple ML models using accounting datasets. Learn how ML is being used to transform areas like auditing, financial reporting and fraud detection.
Explore opportunities and tools to apply ML in your own organisation.
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials and accounts for 3 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning. A certificate will be issued once you have completed all 3 units.
Each unit represents one hour of learning.
This course is made up of the following sections:
- Introduction to Machine Learning for Accountants (Multiple Videos)
- Introduction to Machine Learning for Accountants (Quiz)
- Additional reading materials on Introduction to Machine Learning for Accountants
- Course completion survey
- CPD Certificate issued once the course is completed
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore The Full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What You Get
- Access to 500+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses