12 Unit Track
Assessing Auditor Evidence and Controls (12 units)
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 500+ hours of CPD content
Auditors need to understand the importance of evidence, assess the internal controls and apply the principles of establishing liability in a particular situation, as well as be able to discuss the ways in which liability may be limited.
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials and accounts for 12 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning.
A certificate will be issued once you have completed all 12 units.
This track is made up of the following sections:
- The Importance of Audit Evidence (3 units)
- Assessing Internal Controls (4 units)
- Understanding Author Ethics and Liability (5 units)
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside the Assessing Auditor Evidence and Controls Track.
Explore the full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What you get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses