3 Unit Course
AI for Taxation and Regulatory Compliance
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 500+ hours of CPD content
This course explores how artificial intelligence can enhance tax preparation, planning and compliance.
Discuss using AI for tasks such as automating tax return filing, analysing regulations to identify key issues, gaining efficiencies in taxpayer services, and monitoring compliance risks.
Consider both the opportunities and limitations of AI for taxation, given the complexity of tax codes and the need for professional human judgment.
Learn strategies and tools for applying supervised ML, NLP and other techniques to your organisation’s tax function.
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials and accounts for 3 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning. A certificate will be issued once you have completed all 3 units.
Each unit represents one hour of learning.
This course is made up of the following sections:
- AI for Taxation and Regulatory Compliance (Multiple Videos)
- Quizzes and short assessments (Quiz)
- Additional reading materials on AI for Taxation and Regulatory Compliance
- Course completion survey
- CPD Certificate issued once the course is completed
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore The Full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What You Get
- Access to 500+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses