2 Unit Course
AI Ethics and Governance for Accountants
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 500+ hours of CPD content
This course covers ethical and governance issues related to the use of artificial intelligence in accounting and finance.
Discuss principles such as accountability, transparency, privacy and avoiding harm or unfairness.
Explore practical strategies and tools to implement responsible and trustworthy AI, including oversight, risk assessments, and correcting for undesirable behaviour. Learn frameworks recommended by groups such as the AICPA, FASB, SEC and others to guide the development and use of AI.
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials and accounts for 2 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning. A certificate will be issued once you have completed all 2 units.
Each unit represents one hour of learning.
This course is made up of the following sections:
- AI Ethics and Governance for Accountants (Multiple Videos and quiz)
- Additional reading materials on AI Ethics and Governance for Accountants
- Course completion survey
- CPD Certificate issued once the course is completed
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore The Full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What You Get
- Access to 500+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses