CIMA Strategic Objective Test
Strategic Management (E3)
How to get started
- Subscribe to the CIMA library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete CIMA syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget – choose Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions, or make a one-off payment for Lifetime access
What do you learn in E3?
• The foundation of strategic management and an understanding of the dynamics of the organisational ecosystem and how it affects the strategy of the organisation.
• Strategic choice and how options are generated, linking them to the purpose, values and vision of the organisation and how the options are evaluated, chosen and integrated coherently to form the strategy of the organisation.
• How strategy is implemented, how implementation objectives are achieved and how change is managed.
• What are the technologies that underpin digital transformation and various elements of digital strategy.
The Learnsignal guide to passing E3 – Strategic Management:
- Study with an a Registered Tuition Provider to get expert content
- Study the whole syllabus
- Work on practising exam questions, not just studying the course content
- Follow a study plan to make sure you are studying in a structured way
- Use mock exams and practice questions to get ready for your exams
- Reach out to tutors when you need support
What is included in the CIMA Subscription
Payment plans to suit your budget, with access to everything you need to pass your exams!
What you get
- Access to full syllabus across all CIMA courses
- Student support webinars
- Over 5000 OT Practice Questions
- Case Study Exam Techniques
- Subject Cheat Sheets
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
- Everything you need to pass your exams!