CIMA Operational Objective Test
Management Accounting (P1)
How to get started
- Subscribe to the CIMA library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete CIMA syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget – choose Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions, or make a one-off payment for Lifetime access
What do you learn in P1?
• Why costing is done and what it is used for, including appropriate costing methods and techniques and where digital costing might be used.
• How budgets are prepared and implemented across the organisation, the impact these have, and how techniques are applied to ensure sound short term decision making, against a backdrop of risk and uncertainty, by using appropriate risk management tools.
The Learnsignal guide to passing Pl – Management Accounting:
- Study with an a Registered Tuition Provider to get expert content
- Study the whole syllabus
- Work on practising exam questions, not just studying the course content
- Follow a study plan to make sure you are studying in a structured way
- Use mock exams and practice questions to get ready for your exams
- Reach out to tutors when you need support
What is included in the CIMA Subscription
Payment plans to suit your budget, with access to everything you need to pass your exams!
What you get
- Access to full syllabus across all CIMA courses
- Student support webinars
- Over 5000 OT Practice Questions
- Case Study Exam Techniques
- Subject Cheat Sheets
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
- Everything you need to pass your exams!