CIMA Operational Objective Test
Financial Reporting (F1)
• Register now to get access to free resources and discounts
• Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
• Download the free F1 Study Plan to get you started
• Subscribe to the CIMA library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete CIMA syllabus
Join over 30,000+ students who have used Learnsignal to pass their exams.
What do you learn in F1?
• Who the regulators are, what they do and why and how regulations are applied.
• How to prepare basic financial statements using financial reporting standards.
• How to distinguish between types of taxes, calculate corporation taxes and issues affecting taxation.
• What tools are used to ensure that the organisation has enough cash to ensure its continuing operations.
The Learnsignal guide to passing F1 – Financial Reporting:
- Study with an a Registered Tuition Provider to get expert content
- Study the whole syllabus
- Work on practising exam questions, not just studying the course content
- Follow a study plan to make sure you are studying in a structured way
- Use mock exams and practice questions to get ready for your exams
- Reach out to tutors when you need support
What is included in the CIMA Subscription
Payment plans to suit your budget, with access to everything you need to pass your exams!
What you get
- Access to full syllabus across all CIMA courses
- Student support webinars
- Over 5000 OT Practice Questions
- Case Study Exam Techniques
- Subject Cheat Sheets
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
- Everything you need to pass your exams!