CIMA Management Objective Test
Advanced Management Accounting (P2)
• Register now to get access to free resources and discounts
• Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
• Download the free P2 Study Plan to get you started
• Subscribe to the CIMA library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete CIMA syllabus
Join over 30,000+ students who have used Learnsignal to pass their exams.
What do you learn in P2?
• How to use cost management, quality and process management and value management to provide organisations with cost advantage.
• The criteria, process and techniques that are used to decide which projects to undertake, how to manage the performance of organisational units to ensure that they achieve their objectives.
• How to analyse risks and uncertainties that organisations face in the medium term, especially capital investment decision making, and managing those risks in the implementation of such decisions.
The Learnsignal guide to passing P2 – Advanced Management Accounting:
- Study with an a Registered Tuition Provider to get expert content
- Study the whole syllabus
- Work on practising exam questions, not just studying the course content
- Follow a study plan to make sure you are studying in a structured way
- Use mock exams and practice questions to get ready for your exams
- Reach out to tutors when you need support
What is included in the CIMA Subscription
Payment plans to suit your budget, with access to everything you need to pass your exams!
What you get
- Access to full syllabus across all CIMA courses
- Student support webinars
- Over 5000 OT Practice Questions
- Case Study Exam Techniques
- Subject Cheat Sheets
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
- Everything you need to pass your exams!