CIMA Management Objective Test
Managing Performance (E2)
• Register now to get access to free resources and discounts
• Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
• Download the free E2 Study Plan to get you started
• Subscribe to the CIMA library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete CIMA syllabus
Join over 30,000+ students who have used Learnsignal to pass their exams.
What do you learn in E2?
• The fundamentals of business models and how new business and operating models can be developed to improve the performance of organisations.
• How different styles of leadership can be used to improve the performance of individuals to achieve organisational goals and how to use performance management concepts and techniques to implement strategies effectively and efficiently.
• Use of project management concepts and techniques useful in implementing strategies. (Project management is linked to capital investment decision-making which is covered in P2).
The Learnsignal guide to passing E2 – Managing Performance:
- Study with an a Registered Tuition Provider to get expert content
- Study the whole syllabus
- Work on practising exam questions, not just studying the course content
- Follow a study plan to make sure you are studying in a structured way
- Use mock exams and practice questions to get ready for your exams
- Reach out to tutors when you need support
What is included in the CIMA Subscription
Payment plans to suit your budget, with access to everything you need to pass your exams!
What you get
- Access to full syllabus across all CIMA courses
- Student support webinars
- Over 5000 OT Practice Questions
- Case Study Exam Techniques
- Subject Cheat Sheets
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
- Everything you need to pass your exams!