11 Unit Track
Risk: Banking and Derivatives (11 Units)
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 500+ hours of CPD content
Banks primarily take in deposits and lend them or funds can be used to set aside money. Poorly regulated financial institutions have the potential to undermine the stability of the financial system, harm consumers and can damage the prospects for the economy.
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials and accounts for 11 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning.
A certificate will be issued once you have completed all 11 units.
This track is made up of the following sections:
- The Importance of Banks, Regulation and Funds (6 units)
- Derivatives and the Role of Counterparties (5 units)
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside the Risk: Banking and Derivatives Track.
Explore the full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What you get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses