21 Unit Track
Corporate Strategy Track (21 Units)
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 500+ hours of CPD content
Corporate Strategy is an effective means to allocate a company’s resources, establish business expectations and improve a company’s competitive position, as well as increase shareholder value to something beyond the sum of its physical assets.
Learnsignal’s 21 Unit Corporate Strategy Track helps create and improve these skills in order to maximise your contribution to the company. At the same time you will meet your CPD requirements.
A certificate will be issued once you have completed all 21 units.
This track is made up of the following sections:
- Strategic Management (2 units)
- Applying for Business Finance (2 units)
- Building an Effective Finance Team (2 units)
- Practical Investment Appraisal (2 units)
- Short-term Financial Management (2 units)
- The Relevance of Ethics in Business (2 units)
- Data Protection (2 units)
- Anti-money Laundering (2 units)
- Understanding Cyber Threats and Security (2 units)
- IAS 21 – The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates (1 unit)
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside the Corporate Strategy Track.
Explore the full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What you get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses