ACCA Foundation in Accountancy Essential
Business and Technology (FBT)
How to get started
- Subscribe to the FIA (ACCA) library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete FIA syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget – choose Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions, or make a one-off payment for Lifetime access
The FBT course introduces you to the knowledge and understanding of the business and its environment, and the influence this has on how organisations are structured.
This course also introduces the role of the accounting function and other key business functions in contributing to the efficient, effective and ethical management and development of an organisation, and its people and their interaction with technology, data and information systems.
The course will look to teach students about business structure, and the roles within a company, and it also introduces the topic of why upholding ethics and professional values in business is so important.
The exam is split into two sections:
The Learnsignal guide to passing FBT:
- Study with an Approved Learning Partner
- Study the whole syllabus
- Ensure you understand methods rather than just focus on how to do the calculations
- Practice exam style CBE questions, to time
- Develop your skills in answering constructed response questions
- Attempt at least two mock exams under exam conditions, with feedback
What is included in the FIA Subscription
Payment plans to suit your budget, with access to everything you need to pass your exams!
What you get
- Guided study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- Access the full FIA syllabus
- Student support webinars
- Exam Questions MasterClass
- Exam Revision Bootcamp
- Exam Revision Crash Camp
- ACCA Question & Solution Packs
- Useful Formulae
- Subject specific Technical articles
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
All your questions answered.