2 Unit Course
Understanding ESG Metrics and Standards
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 500+ hours of CPD content
This course provides a more focused understanding of different ESG metrics and standards that are used to measure a company’s sustainability performance.
It is beneficial for accountants who want to understand how to incorporate these metrics into their reporting and analysis.
This course is worth 2 units of continuing professional development (CPD). Each unit represents one hour of learning.
This course is made up of the following sections:
- Introduction to ESG Concepts
- A Deep Dive into ESG Metrics and Standards
- Additional Blogs and Reading Materials on ESG
- Journal Articles and Useful Research Links
- Course Completion Survey
- Certificate on Completion
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore The Full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What You Get
- Access to 530+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses