4 Unit Course
ESG Audit: Principles and Practice
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 500+ hours of CPD content
This expert CPD course is aimed at accountants with a role in auditing, and provides a deep understanding of how to audit ESG data and reports, ensuring their accuracy, reliability, and compliance with standards.
This course includes video lessons, quizzes, and reading materials and is worth 4 units of continuing professional development (CPD).
Each unit represents one hour of learning.
This course is made up of the following sections:
- ESG Audit: Principles and Practice (Multiple Videos and Quizzes)
- Additional Blogs and Reading Materials
- Journal Articles and Useful Research Links
- Course Completion Survey – ESG Audit: Principles and Practice
- Certificate on Completion
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore The Full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What You Get
- Access to 530+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses