Level 3 Diploma in Accounting (Q2022 Syllabus)
How to get access to this course
- Subscribe to the AAT library and get access to this course, along with full access to the complete AAT syllabus
- Get the first 7 days for free, and get started straight away
- Multiple payment plans to suit your budget with the choice of Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly subscriptions
About the Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
Following on from thee Level 2 Certificate, the Level 3 Diploma in Accounting will make sure that you develop some of the key technical skills you need to work in a finance department.
There are 4 courses in the level, which cover many areas of accounting, including how to prepare financial statements, management accounting techniques, tax processes for businesses and business awareness.
This qualification will usually take around one year to complete, but this will depend on study method and course timetable. It may be possible to complete it in as little as six months.
AAT Courses inside this Level 📒
Boost your skills and career with an in-demand professional qualification. Choose the right course for you to kickstart a path to learning and career success!
Designed to help you pass, our AAT courses cover 100% of each subject that you need to study, along with ample practice questions and notes for revision.
Our subscriptions fit your needs 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
What you get
- Guided AAT study plans
- Subject cheat sheets
- Brand new content to cover the Q2022 Syllabus
- 24/7 Expert Tutor Support
- AAT Exam level questions
- Practice under exam conditions
- Extensive Exam Preparation Resources
- Access to full syllabus across all AAT courses