10 Unit Track
Microsoft Excel: Proficiency in the Basics (10 units)
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 500+ hours of CPD content
Building a proficiency with MS Excel can be a key skill to performing your job better and more efficiently. This course covers areas such as spreadsheet know how, formatting data to an advanced level and using spreadsheet functions.
A certificate will be issued once you have completed all 10 units.
This track is made up of the following sections:
- Spreadsheet Know How (2 units)
- Formatting Data (2 units)
- Advanced Formatting (3 units)
- Spreadsheet Functions (3 units)
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside the MS Excel: Proficiency in the Basics Track.
Explore the full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What you get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses