11 Unit Track
Microsoft Excel: Advanced Business Application (11 units)
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 450+ hours of CPD content
Create dynamic reports by mastering management tools such as pivot tables. It is not just the tools for calculation but also how to present these results using charts to communicate your findings with senior management. This course covers all the excel requirements for you to reimagine how you do your job.
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials and accounts for 11 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning.
A certificate will be issued once you have completed all 11 units.
This track is made up of the following sections:
- MS Excel 5: Sorting, Checking and Importing Data (3 units)
- MS Excel 6: Statistical Functions (3 units)
- MS Excel 7: Using Charts (2 units)
- MS Excel 8: Pivot Tables and Workbook Management (3 units)
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside the MS Excel: Advanced Business Application Track.
Explore The Full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What You Get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses