4 Unit Course
Understanding Portfolio Theory
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 450+ hours of CPD content
This CPD course presents an overview of credit risk transfer mechanisms, including credit derivatives and securitization, and discusses issues with the securitization of subprime mortgages.
We also assess Modern Portfolio Theory (MPT) and the CAPM, one of the foundational developments in risk-adjusted pricing and valuation.
Finally, there is the explanation of Arbitrage Pricing Theory (APT) and factor models and how they can be used to model returns on investment assets.
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials, and accounts for 4 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning.
This course is made up of the following sections:
- Credit risk transfer (video)
- Credit risk transfer (quiz)
- MPT and CAPM (video)
- MPT and CAPM (quiz)
- APT and multi-factor models (video)
- APT and multi-factor models (quiz)
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore the full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What you get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses