4 Unit Course
The Role of Hedging in Risk
Get your CPD started today
- Expert CPD content improve your skills and grow your career
- Record all your CPD certificates in one place
- Buy courses either as individual courses, tracks ranging from 10-21 units, or buy a subscription to Learnsignal’s library of 450+ hours of CPD content
This course describes interest rates and Treasury bonds in relation to forward and futures prices, along with the use of interest rate futures in hedging.
The mechanics, types, and the pricing of swaps contracts used for hedging are also described.
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials, and accounts for 4 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning.
This course is made up of the following sections:
- Interest rate futures (video)
- Interest rate futures (quiz)
- Hedging with futures (video)
- Hedging with futures (quiz)
- Interest rate swaps (video)
- Interest rate swaps (quiz)
- Currency swaps (video)
- Currency swaps (quiz)
Related CPD Courses 🎁
See what other professionals completed alongside this course.
Explore the full CPD Library 💶
Customised pricing plans designed to fit in with your wallet and work.
⚡️ What you get
- Access to 450+ CPD Units/Hours
- CPD Record Planner
- 15+ Accounting Standard Courses
- 15+ Management Skills Courses
- 15+ Technical Update Courses
- 8+ Personal Development Courses
- 10+ Refresher Training Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Technical Expertise Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Corporate Strategy Courses
- 21 CPD Unit Management Development Courses
- Access to all tracks, ranging from 10-21 units
- Access to over 110 individual courses